2. What are the components of the ORN?
Online Review offers sets A and B questionnaires with 5 different modules each respectively:
II. Community Health Nursing
III. Maternal and Child Care Nursing
IV. Medical and Surgical Nursing
V. Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
3. How much will subscription to ORN costs me?
- NLE (Local)
- Modules Only – Php 2,500
- Recorded Videos - Php 3,000
- Complete Package - Php 4,567
4. How will I subscribe? What are the modes of payment?
Once payment was settled, enrollment key will be provided thru email or sms. You will use such to log in.
5. How will I conduct the review once I have subscribed?
ORN will be in “question-answer-explain” format. Among the choices, you select the answer you seem appropriate for the question. Once you submit it, the computer will indicate if it is “right” or “wrong”. Then a corresponding detailed explanation will appear.
6. What advantages do I get if I subscribe for the ORN?
You will reap the following benefits once you subscribe for ORN:
ORN is in “question-answer-explain” format. Reviewing through ORN will be like taking the board examination itself. Other examinations are computerized; you will be accustomed to such medium if you review through ORN.
As long as you have a computer connected to an internet line, you can conduct your review any time you want and at your convenience.
7. Can i download or print the Online Review Materials?
No, you can't reproduce or print the online review materials. Material is protected by Copyright Laws. For exclusive use of CBRC online review.